NYO Canada Audition Instructions
NYO Canada only accepts video-recorded auditions uploaded to Youtube.
- Log into or create a Youtube account
- Click, Create>Upload Video
- Upload your audition video to YouTube and enter your Application ID as the title i.e. G1A123
- Set the video visibility to “Unlisted”
- Submit your video URL via the Upload My Audition form.
Brief instructions on making the audition video
- No piano accompaniment.
- One uninterrupted video with no editing (unless stated otherwise in your audition package)
- Follow the exact order on the audition repertoire list.
- Do not announce your name.
NYO will send confirmation within one week of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact us.
Only videos received via the Upload My Audition form by February 1st, 2023, will be eligible.
We reserve the right to disqualify your application if the audition video is changed after you submit your video.
In addition to the general audition requirement for 2023, all Canada Council Michael Measures (CCMM) prizes applicants need to upload an additional video for their CCMM audition via the Upload My Audition form. Click here To learn more about the CCMM prize and audition requirements.