Donate Online via our Secure Form
Take this opportunity to help young musicians reach for their dreams.
- Become an annual donor, with a gift that feels right for you.
- Provide a named scholarship for a student from your home province at $1,500
- Fund an Award of Excellence at $5,000
- Make a monthly gift
To donate using securities, please follow the instructions found here.
Donate Mutual Funds
To donate mutual funds, please contact Administrative Assistant Emily Dunbar, at 416-532-4470 ext. 225 or email@example.com to request the form
Donate by Mail
To Donate via cheque (mail), please print and follow the instructions found here.
Donate in memory or tribute
You can honour family, friends or your favourite NYO Canada students, alumni or music educators, and you can donate in memory of a loved one or special person. Write to us , phone with your instructions and NYO Canada will mail a note of tribute or condolences to the person of your choice, or Donate online and send a personalized email card to the person of your choice.
Endowment and Legacy Giving – Match available
Give for the future: NYO Canada has set itself the task to build a substantial endowment for future generations. Your contribution – whether through your will, year-over-year pledge, or a one-time gift, is eligible for matching through the Government of Canada’s Cultural Incentives Program.
Double Your Donation to NYO Canada
If you or your spouse work for a company that offers a matching gift program, your donation to NYO Canada could have twice the impact.
Follow these five easy steps to double your donation:
- Check the spreadsheet linked here to see if your organization, employment status, and gift amount qualify for matching.
- Consult your HR department to learn about the program and request a corporate matching gift form. You may also find instructions for submitting your donation electronically via internal, Benevity, Your Cause, or Cyber Grant’s portals. (Also indicated in the spreadsheet)
- Send your completed form and donation to: Attention: Chantel Balintec NYO Canada 59 Adelaide Street East Suite 500 Toronto, ON M5C 1K6
- Allow some time for your organization and NYO to confirm the gift.
- You will receive an official tax receipt in the mail, followed by a letter acknowledging the receipt of your employer’s match. Your organization will also receive a tax receipt for their matching gift.
Talk to our Development Staff
To make a special gift, or to discuss giving, contact Chantel Balintec, Development & Outreach Officer at 416-532-4470 x 232.