NYO is not just an orchestral training institute; it’s a lifeline for the orchestral sector in Canada, as it helps produce almost half of Canada’s professional orchestral musicians and serves as a bridge between a youngster picking up an instrument for the first time and an adult who helps to continue to build the rich tapestry of Canadian music.
Your end-of-year gift will help NYO ensure it can continue to:
- Provide tuition-free music education and world-class mentorship.
- Nurture emerging artists and composers.
- Break down financial barriers with scholarships for every student.
- Make live orchestral music accessible through pay-what-you-can ticketing.
- Create opportunities for underserved communities to experience the joy of orchestral music.
Thank you for investing in emerging Canadian artists and keeping the music alive.